Gifts Galore...



My sewing tags arrived and I am so happy :) And since I never out grew the "I'll make all my gifts" stage, they will go to immediate use!


A coin purse made with scraps from my older daughtr's jeans and a print I had left over from a dress I made her years ago.  I used invisible thread to hand sew the closure to the fabric instead of glue.  Mostly because this is going to my Lita and if i used glue and it came apart, she would be sorely disappointed and I couldn't stand for that possibility. 



I've also been trying my luck at the pot holder's again, in addition to this little pouch for my friend's reading glasses. 


I used linen and a patchwork of small pieces.  This pattern is a modification of the Pencil Case found in the Zakka book.

Some other gift projects on the plate are......

Teen & Toddler Slippers - based on the pattern from I Think Sew

a tunic top for yours truly :)

Lavender hand warmers for my daughter's teachers - sets of two
 

Comments

Popular Posts